Friday, October 28, 2011

Its a four letter word, beginning with F and ending with K



Of course your twisted mind thought of the word fuck. I simply meant fork.
That's what bothers me you know, the history and evolution of this word, giving it so much importance. The second you put a taboo on anything, its in human nature to begin to pry further.
Who even deemed this so called slang foul word to be the mother of all evil grammar? When did its use on the dinner table become the reason for punishment and when in GOD'S name did it become a mandatory exclamation during good sex?!
From a bad word to the most used one in the english dictionary, this word has come a long way. We use it in almost everything and god forbid if you get caught using it on live TV, twitter would have a field day. Just to spite conformity, when I have a child of my own, I shall name (say) him, FUCK.  Why not? It only means the pleasurable act of procreation right? Did sex ever become a taboo word? No, it didn't, because if it did, forms of all kinds would need serious revamping ( ***: male/female) and sociology books would need to get burned (*** roles and ***ists).
Coming back to my master plan of naming my child fuck,I not only will implement that, but I will insist on marrying a chinese man with the last name Yu. It would be thrilling for me to openly yell out the most hated word of all time in formal situations. Say, at my kids sports day. As he's just about to reach that finish line I'd proudly yell out "goooooo fuck!!!!"
Or whenever my child first interacts with someone, he'd get the automatic privilege of saying "fuck yu" when asked what his name was.
As I reach the end of my article, it did dawn on me the amount my poor fictitious child would be at the receiving end of some hardcore bullying. I guess ill never have my dream come true. Although, food for thought, when and why did fuck become such a big deal?

"Fuck Yu time for bed!"

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha. I wanna hear it once from you, the entire article. Killed it. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Funny. You should check this out - http://www.amazon.com/Go-F-Sleep-Adam-Mansbach/dp/1617750255
    Will help.

    ReplyDelete